- Established and ran Henry J. Kelly, Jr., Builders/Developers and The Kelly Group, Inc.
- NJ Real Estate License
- NJ Real Estate Brokers License
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) Designation
- Licensed Building Inspector in the State of New Jersey
o Certified Construction Inspector (CCI) Designation
o Certified Construction Project Manager (CCPM) Designation
o Certified Construction Consultant (CCC) Designation
- President / CEO of The Kelly Group, Inc. Actively engaged in the real estate, development, contracting, construction management, and building business in the State of New Jersey
- Appointed to the Ocean County Construction Board of Appeals by the Ocean County Board of Chosen Freeholders. Continues to serve as Vice-Chairman
- Appointed by Mr. William Connolly, Director of the NJ Department of Community Affairs, Division of Codes and Standards to serve on the ICC Code Advisory Task Force
- Appointed by Governor James McGreevy to serve on the Board of Directors of the New Home Warranty Trust Fund. One of the five directors charged with oversight of the Trust Fund reserves, re-insurance and regulations.
Reappointed by Gov. Jon S. Corzine in March 2008 for another term.
o Appointed as a voting member of the International Code Council representing Ocean County as a governmental voting member.
Voting members of the ICC decide which code changes are adopted into the model code body after listening to testimony, research reports and advocacy groups.
o Served on the New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA) Super Storm Sandy Working Group 2012-2013.
o Served on the NJ Department of Community Affairs (DCA) Division of Codes and Standards Task Force for Recovery and Rebuilding (Super Storm Sandy) which reports to Governor Christie’s Office 2012-2013.
o Appointed in July 2013 by John Sciallia, Chairman of the NJ Dept. of Community Affairs Building Subcode Committee to sit on the Building Subcode Committee of the UCC Code Advisory Board.
o Mr. Kelly was a guest speaker at the International Code Council (ICC) Annual Meeting on October 2, 2013 addressing the building codes/changes in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
o Mr. Kelly was appointed as a voting member of the Uniform Construction Code
(UCC) Advisory Board on April 10, 2015, by Mr. Chuck Richman, Commissioner of the NJ Department of Community Affairs.
1 of 2
o In September 2017, Mr. Kelly was appointed by the Board of Directors of the International Code Council (ICC) to sit on the IRC - Building Code Development Committee.
o Member National Association of Realtors
o Member New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member Ocean County Board of Realtors
- Member National Association of Home Builders
-Director – Board of Trustees
-Commercial Builders Council
- Member New Jersey Builders Association
-Director – Board of Trustees
-Construction Codes Committee, Currently serving again as Chairman of NJBA’s Codes and Standards.
-Various Task Forces and Special Events Committees & Chairman
- Member New Jersey Shore Builders Association
-Past President (2 terms)
-Advanced Planning Committee
-By Laws, Ethics, Policies, and Procedures Committee
-Various Task Forces and Special Event Committees & Chairman
Civic and charitable community involvement upon request.