Mr. Hawkins is currently
a partner with a building and heavy engineering contractor. Mr. Hawkins is also
a partner in a consulting firm that specializes in estimating private and public
works projects for Disadvantage Business Enterprises (DBE) contractors. During
his 40 years of experience, Mr. Hawkins worked in the field as a carpenter
(concrete formwork), project manager, owner representative and contractor on
concrete building (vertical) and infrastructure (horizontal) projects. His wide
variety of construction projects includes bridges, waste water treatment plants,
geo thermal plants, solar thermal plants, large water projects, regional
shopping centers, high rise buildings and public works projects at the Federal,
State and Municipal level. Mr. Hawkins has extensive experience in dispute
resolutions with developers, architects, engineers and contractors. Mr. Hawkins
has resolved added scope claims, delay claims and construction defects.
CURRENT WORK RESUME
1. Partner and qualifying party with Sun Valley Site Improvements LLC
2. Partner and Chief Estimator for GR8 Solutions, LLC Client base includes
Subcontractor who perform the following specialty services:
a. Earthwork & Paving
b. Site Utilities
c. Concrete (site and structural)
d. Structural Steel Erection
e. Plaster and Stucco
3. Partner with Construction Asset Management (CAM) LLC. CAM assists in
receivable financing and surety bonding for contractors.
1. Carpenter apprentice in Carpenter Local #2170 in Roseville, CA; Graduated as a Journeyman carpenter. 1960 – 1964
2. BS Degree in Civil Engineering, University of Arizona. 1965 – 1969
3. Competent Person certificate in fire lines and hydrants. 2009
4. Contract Licenses in Arizona, KB1 Dual Building Contractor, A – General Engineering.
Mr. Hawkins understands the “precedence of law” and that past case history of construction claims are the model for pending claims. Mr. Hawkins is committed to fair and impartial review of a claim that would result in a fair and equitable resolution.